I have had two other showers since my weekend extravaganza. My friends Ashlee and Stacy put together a wonderful gathering of some of my very best friends at my house last weekend and my co-workers in my department threw me one this week.
Again, everyone is so thoughtful to even think of throwing us a shower, let alone plan such creative ones and give such wonderful gifts!
Ashlee and Stacy stayed with the ocean theme for the shower and had special cookies made, as well as Goldfish crackers and Swedish fish!
These were adorable, and delicious, cookies compliments of my hometown bakery. (Probably the best bakery ever if you ask me or anyone else who grew up there!)
My friend Dana made this awesome diaper cake. Sorry for catching you off-guard in the background Steph, but you look lovely!
And then the awesome people that I am lucky to work with on a daily basis decided to throw a shower just for us. They have been so supportive this entire pregnancy and I will miss them while I'm out on leave...at least a little bit :)

Wanda, the shower planner, had this awesome inflatable stork in her arsenal of shower decorations already. I'd never seen such a thing before, it was hilarious!
We played a few games, including "Find the pins in a bowl of rice," and even the guys got in on the action! Go Jim Go!!
Thanks to all of these showers, we are pretty much set for things we'll need for Baby. It is an amazing help to us as new parents to receive all of these wonderful and necessary items. To anyone reading this who attended a shower, helped throw a shower or sent along a gift, THANK YOU from the bottom of all three of our hearts! We appreciate it more than you'll ever know and we love you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment