Sunday, June 3, 2012

32 week check-up

Sorry again for the lack of posts! I still don't have a good excuse, except for after working all day, trying to get in a little exercise at night and then being plenty tired, blogging is pushed to the back-burner. But I should have more things to report as we have more doctor's appointments now and I was lucky enough to have two baby showers this weekend (pictures to come later this week)!

But we did have our latest doctor visit last Thursday. Everything is still looking good! It was just a quick check-in to get my stats and do a once-over of baby, but the Dr. didn't check if anything was progressing or not.

Here's what we found out:
Mom's weight gain: 24 pounds. Ideally I'm supposed to gain between 25 and 35 pounds, so with 8 weeks left, it's looking like I'll be at the top of that scale (Mom likes her chocolate!)
Baby's heart rate: 132
Mom's blood pressure and pulse: Normal
Belly measurement: 33 cm. Still a little above where it should be, but the Dr. didn't seem too concerned.

That was about all we found out, but we'll be back to see him every two weeks now.

I'm still feeling really good and Baby's been VERY active the last few days. According to the books, I've been feeling more and more movement because Baby's getting bigger and there's less amniotic fluid between it and the outside of my stomach, so less to interfere with feeling those kickaroos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment