Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to the Baby Steiny blog!

Hello blog world!
If you're visiting this page, I hope it is because you are a friend or family member of ours who wants to keep up-to-date with the progress of our first child, due July 30. I will try my best to update this page frequently, since I know I like to see what's going on with other people's pregnancies and if you're here, you do too!

Why a blog?
I'm totally stealing the idea from friends and family members whose blogs I follow. It's a nice, easy way to share information and pictures, especially for those who are far away. Plus, I've heard keeping a baby journal is a good thing to do, so here's a web-based way for me to do it. Finally, as a writer by trade, I love doing this kind of stuff!

Why Baby Steiny?
Well, it is of course a spin-off of our last name, Steinhoff. Chris has had the nickname of "Steiny" for a long time and since getting married, some of our friends refer to me as "Mrs. Steiny" so it was an easy nickname for our baby too.

No comments:

Post a Comment