Monday, December 3, 2012

Here comes Santa Clause

We usually don't waste too much time after Thanksgiving to put up our Christmas tree and decorations. We always have the Friday after Thanksgiving off work, so usually at some point during that long weekend, Chris says it's time to break out the tree.

This year we put it up on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and were really excited to see Evan's reaction to it. We figured it would be a hit, because it has lights and anything with lights is cool with that kid.

I bought him three "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments that day as well. I know, I know, maybe a little overkill, but I couldn't choose between them all at Target!


 
Putting on the first ornament with Dad! (It's a fake tree so no worries about prickly branches!)


Admiring my work and my very first ornament


Dad showed me all of the ornaments before handing them to Mom to put on the tree, which I then inserted right into my mouth! (He especially liked holding onto the stick on this rocking horse ornament, which I've had since childhood.)


 
Three stockings this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment