My apologies for my absence! I would love to have some kind of excuse, but the last couple weeks have just gotten away from me and blogging got shoved to the back of my mind. Sorry! We've both been busy at work and then in the evenings, one of us stays up working late and the other falls asleep in front of the TV around 8:30 (I'll let you try and figure out who is who).
But we did have our monthly check-up with the doctor on the 20th. It was a pretty quick appointment, mostly just to check all my vitals and of course, hear the baby's heartbeat.
Here are the stats:
Heartbeat: 150 beats per minute, heard loud and clear by Mom, Dad and the Dr.
Blood pressure: I never remember the specific numbers, but it was in the normal range
Mom's weight gain: 10 pounds, right on track for 17 1/2 weeks (Meaning I'm in full-on maternity pants now!)
Our next appointment will be the biggie! Even though we'll be 20 weeks this week, we're not going to do the next ultrasound until March 21, because we both want to be there for it and one of us is starting to travel for work. So we'll have to postpone it a bit, but it will be well-worth the wait - a 70-minute ultrasound, followed up by a check-up with the doctor, who will also go over the ultrasound results.
No comments:
Post a Comment